Sunday, May 3, 2020

So......now what?

As we all know, the answer to so many questions these days is "Let's wait and see". As of today (May 3), Opelika Parks and Recreation facilities have not been reopened. Since the SS 5K series meets on P&R properties and uses their facilities, we are on hold. I have stayed in touch with P&R, and will be checking back with them in mid-May, when Governor Ivey's "Safer at Home" order expires. So, will we have any of our Summer Swing 5K runs this year? Hard to say at this point in time. I hope that we can, and will keep working towards that end. Stay tuned, stay safe, and stay fit! Doug

2 comments:

  1. I've been doing the run solo, but it's not the same! I did remember to bring my own cold towels--that helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran it a few times solo too. I agree it's not the same.

    ReplyDelete