Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Week 10 Results

Hot day for a run, but at least NO RAIN AND LIGHTNING! We had about 40 show up - good turnout for us. Only two runs left - next week is a normal run and then the Aug 1 run is our annual pizza run, so don't miss that. Free pizza is always a good draw. I have a few people who have not picked up their shirts. If that is you, be sure to get it within the next two weeks, or give me a call. As we wind down for the year, just wanted to say how much I enjoy seeing you each week. We always have a good time, and we meet new people each week. Chris, my grandson, suggested we try to pose for a group picture on our last run. I thought that was a great idea; we are trying to set it up now. I originally thought the picture should be after the run, but it seems much better to take the picture just before the run starts, while everyone is in one place at one time. AND we will all smell a lot better before the run rather than after it, LOL! Oh, here are the results for run 10. Hope to see you next week. Stay safe. Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment