Tuesday, July 10, 2018

On the Downhill Side

Well,week 11 (run 10) is history. There was no hint of rain, but it was obvious we are in the middle of summer. Very hot! Good to see everyone back after the Fourth. Here are the results for tonight's run. OK, listen up, I don't want you to miss this: next week is Watermelon Run! That's right, free watermelon, all you have to do is show up and run. The next week is a regular run, then the last run (July 31) is our Pizza Run. Be sure to get these runs on your calendar and don't miss those days. Lastly, I have the shirts in - and some of you, I have not seen you for several weeks. Be sure to come one of these last three runs so we can wrap up our shirt business. I will try to contact those I have not seen for awhile by email. Keep hydrated and enjoy the summer. School starts for many in 3 weeks. Can't believe it.....Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment