Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Run 5

Again, rain everywhere but on us! Suits me. We had a good turnout and it was a bit cooler, but also pretty muggy. Good to have some new faces; I always love that about our 5K Summer Swing series. It's a great place to meet new people and have some fun. Okay, on to business. Here are the results of this week's run. It was great having the cross country kids from Valley; thanks Coach Engram for getting them here, and I hope you come back for many of the runs. Another item of business - I am getting close to placing the order for the shirts. You've got a week or two to place your order, and it will be the only order for the summer. So let me know your size in time to get in on the order. Scroll down to "Older Posts" to see the shirt design for this year. That's about it until next week - see you then - Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment