Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Run 11 - Not so Bad!

Here are the results of tonight's run. Could you believe that breeze that we had? That's rare for a July run. Was glad to see a good turnout. The July and August runs are pretty tough, and I admire all of you for showing up week after week. We are almost done for the summer (3 more runs)and I'll miss everyone when we wrap up in August. I'm planning the last run to be pizza night, so be sure to get that on your calendar. Thanks again to Evelyn and Raley for help at the finish line - and thanks to the Boone's for bringing orange slices and cookies. Kim, I appreciate you bringing a watermelon, I can always count on you. Also a big thanks to Mallory and Tracy of RehabWorks. Always good to have you with us for advice for injury prevention, injury recovery, stretching, warming up, cooling down, and everything related. We appreciate the time you take to be there for us. That's enough for now. See you next week - Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment