Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Just in Case the Weather Behaves

This morning, looks like canceling the run was a no brainer. Now, I'm getting mixed reports on the weather forecast. Tell you what - if the bad weather does not materialize at 6pm, we'll have an informal run - just for fun, no timing/results. Come if you like. I'll try to give a 3pm update. Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment